2012-02-20

DIY Window Valence

The Mid-Semester Review for my Senior Project (Im a Graphic Design Major) is tomorrow morning at 8 am so I have been furiously preparing for the past week! All this busy and stressful work has me day dreaming of a good DIY project to take on when I have more free time this week! I don't know about you, but any kind of craft instantly makes me feel better! I've been seeing alot of window valence DIYs on Pinterest and on some other blogs lately and have been itching to try it out for myself! In my living room, I have one very pitiful window that I think would look just perfect with some window treatments! The only issue is that our local craft store has a less than stellar fabric selection. BUT, many of my favorite images I have found of these valences are actually very plain fabric with a brightly colored accent ribbon, which I think is achievable at even the most pitiful of craft stores! I will post pictures next week of my attempt!







All photos courtesy of my Home Decor board on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment